[b][size=20]Vip Mod Addon[/size][/b]
[color=red][b]This ScriptAddon requires Mattie's Eventscripts v188.8.131.52a or higher![/b][/color]
This scriptaddon tracks the played rounds and/or kills of each player on your server. After a specified amount of "points" the players are VIPs. You can setup differenct VIP-names based on the number of points.
You can also add commands for the VIP players. Actualy you can give the VIP's access to change FriendlyFire on/off, set the next map, kick a player and change the map.
* Players can use their VIP permissions by saying [b]!vip[/b].
* Players can lookup their own stats by saying [b]!vip[/b] or [b]!vipstats[/b].
* Players can lookup the stats of other online players by saying [b]!vipstats [part-of-playername][/b].
* Players can lookup the highest ranked players by saying [b]!vipstats top[/b].
* Top does support topX syntax. eg. top7, top12, top21, ...
* Shows up the total points of a player on (dis)connect and team changes.
* Shows up the session points of a player on team changes.
* [i](Optional) [/i]You can setup usertags that will get added to a players name if he has played long enough.
* [i](Optional) [/i]You can setup usermodels that will get assigned to a player if he has played long enough.
* Mattie Eventscripts [i]([url=http://forums.mattie.info/cs/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17891]184.108.40.206a[/url] +)[/i]
* Extract the file into your folder and upload the files
* Configurations are stored in the .txt file inside the vip_mod folder
* Add the config to your [b]server.cfg[/b]: [syntax="es"]// How much days should inactive users be stored, before their settings get deleted? ( default = 30 )
// Should the scriptaddon annouce player time stats on connect? ( 1 = on | 0 = off )
// Should the scriptaddon annouce player time stats on disconnect? ( 1 = on | 0 = off )
// Should the scriptaddon annouce player time stats on teamchange? ( 1 = on | 0 = off )
// Should the scriptaddon count rounds or kills? ( 0 = rounds & kills | 1 = rounds | -1 = kills )
// Enable UserTags feature? ( 1 = on | 0 = off )
// Enable UserModels feature? ( 1 = on | 0 = off )
* Add this to your [b]autoexec.cfg[/b] (after Auth): [syntax="es"]es_load vip_mod[/syntax]
* Restart your server
Have Fun :)