[b]ALSO REQUIRES [url=http://forums.mattie.info/cs/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3413]ES_TOOLS .416+[/url] OR [url=http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com]Mani[/url][/b]
Anyone who has played cs for awhile, will remember there used to be lightning on de_aztec. While it was very rare that a lightning strike would kill somebody, it still added a unique element to the map. Well this script is a recreation of the strikes, only they occur more often and have a wider radius that will actually kill you. There are 30 random strike points set on a random timer between 10 - 20 seconds. These strike points are set in high traffic areas so you must be on your toes. Trust me, it will scare the hell out of you when you get struck and are not ready. This script will sit and do nothing in the background if the map is not aztec, so feel free to add it to autoexec.cfg.
[b]You can now color your lightning[/b]
Version Notes For v1.1
Updated on: 2007-07-12 10:50:31 EST by MBchrono (View Zip Contents
- Increased performance
- Added a var to choose either es_tools or mani to display lightning
- Added vars to choose the lightning timers
- Fixed some typos
- Compensated a bit more for the radius of the lightning. It should display the strike message if you are at the very edge of the strike point now.
- Extreme reduction in console spam. Lightning will only strike if somebody is on the server. The console won't spam it cannot find anybody anymore.
- Added a round_start message by default
( Previous Versions )