Does this version work for you?
BDM (BackRaw's Deathmatch)
- Version 3.0
Counter-Strike: Source Deathmatch-Script
Allows players to use "guns" ingame every time they want to change their weapons.
Choose system is like Bailopan's CS:S DM, but the weapon names are changed...
- Refill ammo
- Remove idle weapons, bodies (if server laggs, post in the forums)
- Unlimited HEs (configurable)
- Spawn-Point editor, see the screenshots.
1. Extract the Zip-file into an empty folder and upload the "addons" folder to the server-side folder "cstrike".
2. put "es_xload bdm" in your autoexec.cfg file.
3. Join your server, change the map, type "spawn" in the chat to open the Spawn-Point editor, screenshots are explainable I hope.
Version Notes For 3.0
Updated on: 2009-09-03 18:20:19 EST by BackRaw (View Zip Contents
- Fixed: Player that joins in the middle of the game now gets respawned after 3 seconds or so...
( Previous Versions )