This script rewards map objectives and other nice moves.
The action "reward" is added to or took from to the player score.
The script is fully configurable. You set the point amount of each reward individually. To disable one, simple set it to 0.
What is rewarded:
- Head shot
- Knife kill
- HE kill
- Hostage rescue
- Bomb planted
- Killing a T while he is planting the bomb
- Killing a T while is carrying the bomb
- Killing a CT while he is leading hostage to safety
- Killing a CT while he is defusing the bomb
What is punished:
- Team kill
- Hostage kill
- AWP, CT's SG550 and T's G3SG1 kills do not reward any point unless you're making a head shot.
Version Notes For 1.1.0
Updated on: 2007-09-18 10:09:06 EST by CptDobey (View Zip Contents
Major bug fix release!!
Due to some strange behavior in the events stack, bonus were not computed correctly, especially if many events occurred at the same time (as a T head shoot while planting the bomb). It is fixed now, hopefully.
Detailed changes in v1.1.0 (2007-09-15):
* Add a bonus to the CT who kill a T carrying the bomb.
* Strip the code of useless tests. To deactivate a bonus, set it to 0,
* fixed bug: bonus added multiple times due to bad stack behavior. Added a delay to each bonus processing.
* fixed bug: forget about the T's g3sg1 sniper riffle
* zip file structure corrected
( Previous Versions )