3 out of 3
users claim this version works for them.
Does this version work for you?
- Version 4.0.6
Quake Sounds AddonThis ScriptAddon requires Mattie's Eventscripts v220.127.116.11a or higher!Features:
* Adds fully customizable quake sounds to your server.
* You can specify your own quake sounds!Requirements:
* Mattie Eventscripts (18.104.22.168a +)
from Mattie EventscriptsInstallation:
* Extract the file into your folder and upload the files
* Configurations are stored in the .txt file inside the quake_sounds folder
* Add the config to your server.cfg
|// How much days should inactive users be stored, before their settings get deleted? ( default = 30 )|
|// Which quake sounds should be the default setting? ( standard, ...)|
|// Should the player kills be resetted after every round? ( 1=yes 0=no )|
|// Should the quake menu command be announced every round_start? ( 1=yes 0=no )|
|// Should the sounds be downloaded with EventScripts?|
|// The time between kills that counts up the multikill count? ( >0 )|
* Add this to your autoexec.cfg
* Restart your serverDownload SoundsNote:
This sounds are a mix of the default Quake sounds and other sounds I got from different
If you can't change your Quake Sounds style, try to update to the latest public EventScripts 2 beta.License:
Version Notes For 4.0.6
Updated on: 2009-01-02 11:39:17 EST by [NATO]Hunter (View Zip Contents
Removed settinglib hack. The new settinglib provides a clearoption() method.
( Previous Versions )