Does this version work for you?
Miauw Mizx's Anti-Exploits
- Version v1.2
This addon currently blocks the command used when joining a server, and making the server crash. (Commonly used for the 'has joined the game' exploit)
More commands are to come, I just didn't have the time to add other exploits (like dump*) to the cheat list.
Discussion link: http://forums.eventscripts.com/viewtopic.php?t=33304&start=0
-Extract the addons folder to your cstrike directory.
-Add 'es_load mizx_exploits' to your autoexec.cfg.
Version Notes For v1.2
Updated on: 2009-12-08 16:32:18 EST by Meow Mix (View Zip Contents
( Previous Versions )
- Added the newline character to be dissallowed in player's names
- All denied characters will be checked in every chat message, if there is an unwanted character, it will be removed from the chat, and a private message will be sent to them telling them why.
- Added two more disallowed characters to player's names
- Made a small change while checking the characters in a player's name
- Added 17 cvar exploits (18 total).
- Now kicks a player if their name includes a bell (the character that makes their name colorful).
- Added a public variable to be able to see what servers are running the addon.
- Initial Release
- Only has one command, which is added to the cheat cvar list.