++++ Note ++++
Im releasing this as a pre-release beta - so I can get some bug testing done (although I think I tested most of it).
V1.0.0+ will be more feature-full (and is in development)
Addon Utils is a companion plugin for es_install and a general plugin information viewer.
It lets admins and users keep track of the addons that are installed and if they are up to date or not.
* Anyone can view a list (aand details) of the addons loaded on the server
* Admins can unload loaded addons with just a few button presses
* Detailed information about every addon
* Addon info is kept up to date using Wget - no laggy threading!
* es_install support (auto install updates!)
* Remote notifications (receive important news straight into game)
* Optional support for Auth service
* In game admin menus
* Detailed addons installation logs
* Support for UNLOADED addons (load or update them)
* Common addons list to install from
* "Clever" version # parsing - better than ever at guessing which plugin versions are which
* Even more detailed addon info
* Multi language support
** V0.5 **
- Prerelease / Tech Preview build
- Support for python addons
- Supports basic addon info and unloading
- Updates addon versions on map start
- No admin menu
Extract the ZIP into your cstrike directory
Open the file and edit the line admins =  to add your steam ids (eg: admins=["STEAM_ID_LAN"]) - separate with comma's
Note that this is a beta release so this process will change!
Version Notes For 0.5.1
Updated on: 2008-04-12 13:32:13 EST by Errant (View Zip Contents)
- Hotfix for V 0.5.0 to stop it hammering ESAM
- Branched from main code